SHK Metropolis Plaza
Metropolis Plaza is one of the landmark shopping malls in
North New Territories. It is connected to the MTR Sheung Shui Station and is a
shopping hotspot for residents and tourists in the North District. The mall has
more than 50 shops and gathers many internationally brands, including fashion
apparel, restaurants, beauty, diamond jewelry, audio-visual equipment and electrical
appliances, providing customers with a diversified shopping experience.
Asia.Hong Kong SAR
NoneAll UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
Monday, September 28, 2020
Monday, October 26, 2020
Spending rewards for UnionPay cardholders of Metropolis
1). UnionPay cardholders (card number starting with 62) spending
HK$1,000 in Metropolis Plaza is entitled to redeem a set of cash coupons worth
HK$100 of delicacies and free parking (including HK$50 Food Coupons and 3-Hours
Free Parking Coupon).
2). UnionPay cardholders (card number starting with 62) spending
HK$3,000 in Metropolis Plaza is entitled to redeem a set of cash coupons worth HK$300 (including HK$100 Beauty
Coupons, HK$100 Gadget Coupons and HK$100 Fashion & Accessories Coupons).
3). UnionPay cardholders (card number starting with 62) spending
HK$5,000 in Metropolis Plaza is entitled to can redeem a set of cash coupons
worth HK$500 (including HK$200 of Beauty Coupons, HK$200 Gadgets Coupons and
HK$100 Fashion & Accessories Coupons).
1. Promotion Period: September 28 to October 26, 2020.
2. UnionPay cardholders (card number starting with 62) spending HK$1,000 (Maximum 2 sets of same-day electronic payment receipt, each receipt should not less than HK$100) in Metropolis Plaza is entitled to redeem a set of cash coupons worth HK$100 of delicacies and free parking (including HK$50 Food Coupons and 3-Hours Free Parking Coupon). Spending HK$3,000 (Maximum 2 sets of same-day electronic payment receipt, each receipt should not less than HK$100) in Metropolis Plaza is entitled to redeem a set of cash coupons worth HK$300 (including HK$100 Beauty Coupons, HK$100 Gadget Coupons and HK$100 Fashion & Accessories Coupons). Spending HK$5,000 (Maximum 2 sets of same-day electronic payment receipt, each receipt should not less than HK$100) in Metropolis Plaza is entitled to can redeem a set of cash coupons worth HK$500 (including HK$200 of Beauty Coupons, HK$200 Gadgets Coupons and HK$100 Fashion & Accessories Coupons).
3. Each eligible receipt can only be redeemed for rewards once, and the electronic payment receipts and merchant-printed invoices that have been used to redeem rewards 1 cannot be reused to redeem rewards 2 and 3, and vice versa.
4. Each cardholder can redeem Reward 1, Reward 2, and Reward 3 maximum once a day at the same participating mall. Cardholders are not allowed to redeem rewards multiple times with multiple UnionPay cards at the same participating mall on the same day.
5. Split the spending into more than one receipt is not accepted.
6. The spending amount is calculated based on the individual UnionPay card number and only the actual spending amount is calculated (only the remaining amount after discounts, coupons or cash coupons is used). The spending amounts of different main cards and supplementary cards held by the cardholder will be calculated separately.
7. The number of gifts that can be redeemed daily in Metropolis Plaza is limited. Reward 1 is limited to 68 daily; Reward 2 is limited to 13 daily; Reward 3 is limited to 5 daily. Gift redemption on a first-come, first-served basis while stocks last.
8. The coupons are applicable to designated merchants of Metropolis Plaza. It is also subject to terms and conditions. For details, please refer to the coupon or contact the staff of the Customer Care Center.
9. Cardholders must visit the Customer Care Center on the 2nd floor of Metropolis Plaza from 12 nn to 9 pm on the day of the transaction to present the original merchant machine-printed invoice for the eligible transaction, the original UnionPay card transaction receipt, and the transaction receipt UnionPay cards with the same UnionPay card number on the above card can only be redeemed for gifts after the staff has verified that they are correct. The cardholder must redeem it in person, and the staff has the right to request the cardholder to present identification documents for verification.
10. Spending and redemption must be made with the same UnionPay card in the same participating mall. Each transaction receipt or machine-printed invoice can only be used once, and cannot be reused in other promotional activities (including The Point points registration). If only part of the transaction amount of the deposit is paid for this transaction, it will be calculated based on the deposit paid on the day, not the consumption of the transaction, and the balance can no longer participate in any promotional activities. ·The original copy of the merchant’s machine-printed invoice and the original transaction receipt of the deposit must be presented at the same time to prove that the deposit has not participated in any promotional activities.
11. Only the original merchant machine-printed invoices and original sales receipts issued by merchants in participating malls to cardholders are accepted. The original merchant’s machine-printed invoice must clearly state the merchant’s name, transaction date, transaction amount, and spending items, while the original transaction receipt must clearly state the UnionPay card number, merchant name, transaction date, transaction amount, valid authorization number and The cardholder’s signature (if applicable), if the UnionPay card number, merchant name, transaction date, transaction amount and other information are not available at the time of redemption, the original valid merchant machine-printed invoice, the original cardholder’s transaction receipt and/ or a valid designated UnionPay card, or incomplete information provided by the cardholder, for any reason, the cardholder will not be able to redeem the gift. All sales receipts and merchant machine-printed invoices that are damaged, expired, and fail to clearly show the transaction date, time, amount, currency, or any number in the card number are invalid.
12. Receipts for using designated festive food coupons (only limited to mooncake (including ice cream mooncake), Chinese New Year pudding, rice dumpling and Chinese preserved sausage vouchers) and the following are not eligible to register for redemption: Apple Store; travel agencies and cross-border buses; property agencies; fitness and beauty centers; elderly homes; medical and dental/clinic services; carwash, car care services, automotive products and related service or the purchase of parking cards; kiosks, exhibition venues and temporary exhibition booths / Pop Up Stores (this merchant list is subject to change from time to time without prior notice. For details, please contact SHKP Malls); tenants in office buildings; hotels; banking services; insurance premiums; money exchange shops; tuition/membership/any other monthly fees; the purchase or topping-up of Octopus cards; value-added or payment services; mail, fax, email or phone orders; online shopping (except online purchase of movie tickets); telecommunication fees or purchase of calling cards; purchase of tickets, such as mall events or concert tickets, admission tickets to Ma Wan Park Noah’s Ark or sky 100 Hong Kong Observation Deck; trade-in transactions or product redemptions; purchase and use of cash coupons, gift cards, gift certificates, SHKP Mall Gift Certificates; SHKP Mall e-Gift Certificates; gift cards; membership cards, bonus point cards, discount cards or value-added cards, shoe coupons, soup coupons, drink coupons, food coupons, cake cards and wedding coupons (including but not limited to cake cards, Chinese bridal cake cards, wedding vouchers and wedding coupons); purchase of gold grains, bars or deposits for gold saving club, payments settled by cash; payments with a handwritten, reprinted or photocopied receipt and payment slip; cancelled or returned transactions; or other non-eligible transactions.
13. When redeeming gifts, the staff has the right to copy the cardholder’s original merchant’s machine-printed invoice and register the cardholder’s name and part of the UnionPay card number (the first 6 digits and the last 4 digits or the first 12/16 digits of the UnionPay card Number), the merchant’s machine-printed invoice and the information on the sales receipt for record purposes. The personal information collected is limited to this activity. By providing the above information for registration, the cardholder agrees to be collected and understands the purpose of the collected information. The personal data will be destroyed after the end of the promotion period.
14. All original machine-printed invoices of merchants used for redemption of gifts will be stamped by the staff of the customer care centre after confirmation to show that they have successfully redeemed. Cardholders cannot use the stamped machine-printed invoices to request merchants refund. Any spending balance that exceeds the spending requirement is not eligible for other offers.
15. Gifts will not be reissued if they are lost or damaged. Once the gift is redeem, it cannot be cancelled, changed, transferred, returned, exchanged for cash or redemption under any circumstances.
16. The gifts are accompanied by terms and conditions. For details, please refer to the relevant terms and conditions.
17. If the cardholder redeems the gift, it means that the cardholder accepts and agrees to abide by all the terms and conditions of the event.
18.) Employees of Sun Hung Kai Properties, Metropolis Plaza and Metropolis Plaza merchants are not allowed to participate in the redemption activities, to show fairness.
19. In the event of any fraud or fraud, UnionPay International, Sun Hung Kai Properties and Metropolis Plaza will immediately cancel the cardholder’s redemption qualification and reserve the right to pursue it. Metropolis Plaza reserves the right to withdraw the relevant gifts due to the disqualification of the cardholder. UnionPay International, Sun Hung Kai Properties and Metropolis Plaza will not be liable for any disputes related to the event.