Jack’s of Fiji
With its initial specialization in authentic Fijian handicrafts and souvenirs, Jack’s of Fiji has expanded its product offering to include fashion clothing and accessories, ethnic Indian clothing and accessories, bula wear, surf wear, resort wear, handicrafts, Fiji souvenirs, jewellery, cosmetics, giftware, footwear, FMCG products and toys of highest quality in Fiji. The brand is popular amongst the local residents and tourists with great customer service and products range.
NoneAll UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
Thursday, January 21, 2021
Friday, December 31, 2021
During the promotion period, enjoy a 25% discount on Jewellery and no surcharge on UnionPay transactions at all Jack’s of Fiji stores across Fiji and Baravi Handicrafts Store Fiji.
1. Available to UnionPay card number starting with ‘62’ only, and UnionPay UPLAN two-in-one QR code payment
2. Maximum one redemption per card, per day
3. Simply scan your u • plan QR code/barcode or merchant provided QR code/barcode from the display artwork at Jack’s of Fiji stores processing counters to avail the offer, or pay with UnionPay APP UPLAN QR code
4. The validity of the u • plan coupon is as per indicated
5. The offer is valid at all Jack’s of Fiji stores across Fiji, and Baravi Handicrafts Store
6. The offer is valid only if the transaction is paid through UnionPay network.
7. Offer needs to be declared upfront and the coupon needs to be presented prior to the payment.
8. Each u • plan coupon can only be redeemed once. The coupons are not exchangeable for cash in part or in whole.
9. U • plan coupons shall not be redeemed for cash.
10. In the event of a refund, only the amount actually paid by cardholders will be returned, excluding the discount amount.
11. In the event of a sales return, redeemed coupons cannot be reused or returned.
12. This offer cannot be combined with any other in-store offer
13. Other T &Cs may apply, please check in-store with merchant or staff for more details.
14. UnionPay International Co., Ltd. reserve the right to amend the T &Cs to the full extent permitted by the applicable laws without prior notice, and have the right to modify the discount mechanism at any time.