Sun Hung Kai Properties has considerable experience in property development and a special vision for the future of Hong Kong. This is evident in its determination to develop East Kowloon in recent years with Millennium City phases one through five: the largest shopping and commercial complex in Hong Kong. The name is a combination of am and pm, or day and night, reflecting the innovative
late night shopping and Omni lifestyle magazine concept. Retailers will stay open until midnight, restaurants to 2:00am and entertainment spots till dawn. Shoppers will find lots of surprises; the newest and trendiest entertainment and lifestyle any time of the day!
Asia.Hong Kong SAR
NoneAll UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
Monday, September 28, 2020
Monday, October 26, 2020
Spending rewards for UnionPay cardholders of apm:
1). UnionPay cardholders (card number starting with 62) can redeem HK$50 Food coupons and 3 hours free parking coupon after spending HK$1,000 at apm.
2). UnionPay cardholders (card number starting with 62) can redeem a set of cash coupons worth HK$300 (including HK$100 of designated Beauty coupon, HK$100 of designated Gadgets & Lifestyle coupon and HK$100 of designated Fashion Accessories coupon) after spending HK$3,000 at apm.
3). UnionPay cardholders (card number starting with 62) can redeem a set of cash coupons worth HK$500 (including HK$100 of designated Beauty coupon, HK$100 of designated Gadgets & Lifestyle coupon, HK$100 of designated Fashion Accessories coupon, HK$100 of designated Fashion coupon and HK$100 of designated Sportswear coupon) after spending HK$5,000 at apm.
1. Promotion Period: 28th Sep 2020 to 26th Oct 2020
2. UnionPay cardholders (card number starting with 62) should follow the official WeChat account of apm (ID: apmhongkong) with showing the validated e-coupon after spending designated amount at apm on the same day. The cardholder must redeem it in person, and the staff has the right to request the cardholder to present identification documents for verification.
3. UnionPay card (card number starting with 62) cardholders can only redeem the offer once per day with one electronic redemption coupon.
4. Each gift redemption can accumulate same-day machine-printed invoices from up to 2 different merchants on the same day and the matching UnionPay card payment stub to participate. Each set of invoices must have a spending amount of HK$100 or more, and the payment must be made with the same UnionPay card.
5. No split spending is accepted. The receipts presented when redeeming the rewards must be made by different merchants. Each sales slip or invoice for each transaction can only be used once. It cannot be reused in other promotions. If the transaction is for deposit only, the transaction amount is calculated based on the deposit paid on the day, not the total consumption of the transaction, and the balance amount can no longer participate in any promotional activities.
6. Each eligible sales slip can only be redeemed for rewards once, that is, the sales slips and merchant invoices that have been used to redeem ‘Offer 1’ cannot be used repeatedly to redeem ‘Offer 2’ and ‘Offer 3’, vice versa.
7. Each eligible transaction slip can only be redeemed for rewards once and cannot be reused in other promotional activities (Including The Point by SHKP points registration/redemption; except free parking promotion).
8. The original merchant’s machine-printed invoice must clearly state the merchant’s name, transaction date and transaction amount.
9. Offers are subject to the General Terms & Conditions, please refer to the relevant terms and conditions in Customer Care Centre for details. If the customer has multiple valid invoices, must queue up to redeem again.
10. apm tenant coupon and free parking coupon has terms and conditions, please refer to the details in the coupon.
11. apm tenant coupon and free parking coupon has daily quota, first come first served, while stock lasts.
12. apm is not the product or service provider, we will not take any responsibility for the relevant products or services.
13. The transaction amount is calculated based on the individual UnionPay card number and only the actual transaction amount is calculated (that is, only the remaining amount after discounts, use of SHKP mall gift certificate, cash rebates from other credit cards, coupons or cash vouchers). The spending amounts of different main cards and supplementary cards held by the cardholder will be calculated separately.
14. Only original machine-printed merchant invoices and original sales slips issued to cardholders by merchants in apm are accepted. The original merchant’s machine-printed invoice must clearly state the merchant’s name, transaction date, transaction amount and spending items, and the original transaction slip must clearly state the UnionPay card number, merchant name, transaction date, transaction amount, valid authorization number and The cardholder’s signature (if applicable), if the UnionPay card number, merchant name, transaction date, transaction amount and other information are not available at the time of redemption, the original valid merchant machine-printed invoice, the original cardholder’s transaction slip and/ Or a valid designated UnionPay card, or the information provided by the cardholder is incomplete. For any reason, the cardholder will not be able to redeem the gift/gift certificate. All sales slips and merchant machine-printed invoices that are damaged, expired, and fail to clearly show the transaction date, time, amount, currency, or any number in the card number are invalid.
15. When redeeming a gift certificate, the staff has the right to copy the cardholder’s original merchant’s machine-printed invoice and register the cardholder’s name and part of the UnionPay card number, merchant’s machine-printed invoice and the information on the transaction slip are for record purposes. The personal information collected is only for the purpose of this program. The cardholder who provides the above information for registration means that the cardholder agrees to be collected and understands the purpose of the collected information.
16. Consumption receipts issued by the following merchants or transactions are not accepted: purchase or use merchant coupons (such as Apple merchants, cake coupons, food coupons, cash coupons, gift cards), ticket sales services (such as concert tickets), Purchase of Noah’s Ark Hong Kong and Sky100 admission tickets, use of SHKP Mall Gift Certificate, in-mall banking services, real estate agencies, medical clinics, transit bus stops, travel agencies, car washes and auto beauty, parking lots, banquets, office customers, temporary exhibition booths, Small vending cars, exhibition venues, insurance company insurance premiums, any payment services, any monthly fees or station fees, any value-added services, exchange of goods, telephone card fees, tuition or membership fees, mail order, fax ordering, e-mail ordering, telephone ordering, online shopping, split spending, and other categories determined by participating malls. Any photocopies, handwritten and reprinted consumer receipts and bank statements/monthly statements are also not accepted. Transactions that are cancelled, refunded, forged or unpaid will not be accepted.
17. The original machine-printed invoices of all merchants used for redemption of gift certificates will be stamped by the staff of the Customer Care Centre after confirmation to show that the redemption has been successful. Cardholders cannot request the merchant to return the payment on the original machine-printed merchant invoice that has been stamped. Any spending balance that exceeds the spending requirement is not eligible for other offers.
18. Customers must present the following apm official WeChat page, valid same-day machine-printed invoices, matching UnionPay card payment stubs, and valid e-coupons at the apm Customer Care Center during 12 pm to 11 pm daily.
19. apm reserves the right to substitute other equivalent gifts for the exclusive rewards without prior notice. Cardholders shall not object.
20. apm reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions, change or terminate the offer at any time, without prior notice to the cardholder of the relevant change or termination, and shall not be liable for any changes or termination of the relevant offers or terms.
21. apm reserves the right to change the rules of the event without prior notice.
22. In case of any disputes, apm and UnionPay International Limited reserve the right to make the final decision on the terms and conditions.
23. In case of inconsistency between the Chinese and the English versions, the Chinese version shall prevail.