THE SIS KATA
in style” at the sis kata – a dynamic young and trendy resort situated about
300 metres up on the hillside a few moments away of the award-winning gold
sands of kata beach ‘the sis kata’ stands out as having amazing views across
the Andaman sea plus a signature restaurant which welcomes both in house guests
and visitors alike. A little further up the hill you will reach the viewpoint
and onwards to ‘leam phrom thep’ lighthouse both famous in their own right.
Designed by the ‘sisters’ the attention to detail has played a most important
part in the development of the beautiful resort. Guests can enjoy a variety of
graciously styled rooms with just that extra little touch of style seen
throughout. Jacuzzis for two, jacuzzi pools plus curtains separating the sleeping
areas from the bathrooms and closets areas offer guest a sense of homely styled
comforts. Stay in style, relax in style, dine in style and just chill in style!
NoneAll UnionPay Card (card number starting with 62 or 81)
Monday, February 01, 2021
Tuesday, November 30, 2021
· Sis on the hill: 1,600 baht per night include breakfast
· Sis on the stella pool: 1,700 baht per night include breakfast
· Sis over the garden: 1800 baht per night include breakfast
· Sis over the sea (partial seaview): 2,400 baht per night include breakfast
· Sis jacuzzi pool: 2,400 baht per night inlcude breakfast
1. Exclusively for UnionPay cardholder when make a booking from Feb. 1st, 2021 to Nov. 30th, 2021 and pay with UnionPay card at THE SIS KATA.
2. Payment should be made through UnionPay card upon the arrival date.
3. Please contact Email: [email protected] for booking.
4. Each room is maximumly for two guests.
5. The price includes breakfast for two adults very day (06.30AM-11.00AM).
6. This offer cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
7. For more details, please contact the merchant for inquiry.
8. UnionPay International reserves the right to change any terms and conditions without prior notice.
9. Should there have any dispute arises, the company’s judgment shall be deemed final.