Banyan Tree Bangkok
An Urban Resort in the heart of Bangkok
A vibrant city filled with exotic food, stunning temples, exciting cityscapes
and endless shopping. Banyan Tree Bangkok is conveniently located in the
Sathon/Silom area. One of the easiest ways to get to many different parts of
Bangkok is by BTS (skytrain) or MRT (underground) and the hotel is a 10-15
minute walk to both. Alternatively, the hotel provides a free transfer to the
stations by traditional Thai Tuk Tuk which in itself is a must-do when in
Bangkok. The 5-star hotel offers Bangkok’s largest luxurious accommodation,
with world-class dining experiences, meeting and event spaces, and an
NoneAll UnionPay Card (card number starting with 62 or 81)
Tuesday, December 01, 2020
Wednesday, December 30, 2020
Just THB 5,999 net then enjoy one night stay in 1-Bedroom Suite with breakfast up to 2 persons then enjoy a complimentary 4-Course Set dinner for 2 persons at Vertigo Restaurant – award winning roof-top restaurant on 61st floor.
1. Exclusively for UnionPay cardholder when make a booking from 1 November 2020 to 30 December 2020 and pay with UnionPay card at BANYAN TREE BANGKOK.
2. Extension night is THB 3,500 net per night with breakfast for 2 persons / 3rd person is THB 2,000 net for Extra Bed with breakfast / Child under 12 – FOC extra bed and breakfast.
3. Rates are quoted in Thai Baht (THB) on a per room per night basis.
4. Rates are subject to 10% Service Charge and 7.7% Prevailing Government Tax.
5. Check-in time is from 14:00hrs and Check-out time is up to 1200hrs.
6. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
7. Early check-in before 10:00hrs, a full day charge will be required
8. Early check-in between 1000hrs – 1400hrs, a half day charge will be required.
9. Late check-out from 1200hrs to 1600hrs a half day charge will be required.
10. Late check-out from 1600hrs, a full day charge will be required.
11. Credit card information provided does not require a signature and constitutes approval by the cardholder to guarantee the booking per our cancellation policies.
12. Reservations will be cancelled at the hotel’s discretion without prior notice should an invalid credit card be submitted.
13. Extra person charge with breakfast is THB 2,000.00 person per night, subject to 10 % Service Charge and 7.7% Prevailing Government Tax. Package inclusions are not included unless a full extra person package is paid.
14. Only one extra person is allowed in each room.
15. No pets are allowed.
16. This offer is non-refundable and cannot be cancelled or amended.
17. This offer cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or gift certifications.
18. For more details, please contact the merchant for inquiry.
19. UnionPay International reserves the right to change any terms and conditions without prior notice.
20. Should there have any dispute arises, the company’s judgment shall be deemed final.