01Macau UnionPay App users
Wednesday, February 03, 2021
Wednesday, March 31, 2021
Exclusive for Macau UnionPay App Users
From now on till 31 March 2021 spend with UnionPay App at merchants with acceptance of UnionPay QR Code in Macau to enjoy
Get RMB2 Red Packet upon single net spending of MOP50 or above
Get RMB25 Red Packet upon single net spending of MOP500 or above
Remarks: Each user is entitled to enjoy Reward 1 and Reward 2 twice per day respectively and a maximum of 25 times for Reward 1 and twice for Reward 2 during the entire promotion period. A maximum of RMB100 red packet will be rewarded. Red packet is valid for 30 days from its issue day. Users may set in-app for automatic deduction when spending.
1. UnionPay App Red Packet Reward for Macau Spending (refers to “Promotion”) is valid till 31 March 2021 (refers to “Promotion Period”).
2. The Promotion is applicable to Macau UnionPay App users with transactions settled with UnionPay App via UnionPay network (refers to “User”).
3. User is entitled to receive RMB2 red packet (refers to “Red Packet”) upon single net spending of MOP50 or above, or RMB25 red packet (refers to “Red Packet”) upon single net spending of MOP500 or above with UnionPay App at merchants with acceptance of UnionPay QR Code in Macau.
4. Red packet is valid for 30 days from its issue day. It will be deducted automatically when spending at merchants with acceptance of UnionPay QR Code in Macau according to the exchange rate of UnionPay System.
5. Each User is entitled to enjoy Reward 1 and Reward 2 twice per day respectively and a maximum of 25 times for Reward 1 and twice for Reward 2 during the entire Promotion Period. A maximum of RMB100 red packet will be rewarded.
6. The offer details may not be shown on the receipt when red packet is deducted. Please refer to in-app notification, actual amount debited by the bank and the transaction summary of red packet for record.
7. The Red Packet in RMB rewarded during the Promotion Period will be exchanged to Macau Dollars based on the UnionPay Exchange Rate and consumed automatically when transaction takes place. The updated exchange rate is available for reference daily in UnionPay App while the actual debited amount is subject to the UnionPay Exchange Rate of UnionPay System.
8. It is unnecessary to open or operate with the balance page of the Red Packet when using the Red Packet. The Red Packet will be deducted automatically when the spending requirement is fulfilled and the deducted amount will be shown on the completion page. Please refer to the details of corresponding red packet for individual terms and conditions.
9. The red packet auto-deduction function can be set in UnionPay App and it is switched on by default. Go to “Me”>“Settings”>“Payment Settings”>“Red Package Usage Settings” for setting. Red packet will not be deducted if the function is switched off and the value will be kept under “Red Packet Reward for Macau Spending” within its validity until the auto-deduction function is switched on for spending.
10. If more than one kind of red packet are available, the system would deduct according to the terms and conditions first and followed by the one with larger deductible amount. If the deductible amount of the red packets is the same, the system would deduct the one with an earlier issue date. If there are more than 1 red packet of the same kind with different expiry date, the system would deduct the one which would expire earlier.
11. Red packet will only be used for deduction when the spending amount meets the requirement specified by the corresponding red packet. The value of red packet is in RMB and can only be used when the spending amount is greater than or equal to the value of RMB1. At least RMB1 or when the spending amount in foreign currency equals to RMB1 is required to be settled for the transaction.
12. When instant discount and red packet are both applicable and at the same time both spending requirement are fulfilled, the system will automatically prioritise to take instant discount before the deduction of red packet for the transaction amount. Red Packet cannot be used in the same transaction if instant discount is applied.
13. The Red Packet is only valid before the expiry date and will not be re-issued. The expired Red Packet will be cleared in system automatically.
14. Red Packet may not be credited to the account on time. Please contact UnionPay International Customer Service Hotline if the Red Packet is not shown in app after 1 working day upon spending.
15. The value of red packet value is the same as cash i.e. RMB1 in red packet equals to RMB1 in cash.
16. Registration with the same device, same user ID, same mobile number, same bank card reserved mobile number, same bank card (physical) or same identity card number will be classified as the same user. Virtual mobile number and card number are not accepted in the Promotion.
17. A quota of 70,000 red packets for Reward 1 and 11,000 red packets for Reward 2 are available on a first-come-first-served basis while quotas last.
18. Red Packet will be rewarded by spending via UnionPay App at all merchants with acceptance of UnionPay QR Code in Macau and cannot be exchanged for cash.
19. Red Packet cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
20. UnionPay International Company Limited (refers to “UnionPay International”) reserves the right to amend the merchant list at any time without prior notice. Please refer to UnionPay App or UnionPay International website for the list of UnionPay QR Code merchants in Macau.
21. Red packet will only be rewarded for qualified transactions excluding cancelled, refunded and reversal transactions. If the transaction is cancelled or refunded, the red packet rewarded will be cancelled and the quota used will still be counted.
22. If the transaction is cancelled or refunded, the red packet used will normally be refunded to the user account. The balance of paid amount will be refunded to the paid bank card. Red Packet will not be returned for manual refund. Please contact UnionPay International if the returned amount is incorrect.
23. Participating users will be disqualified for any of the following violations (refers to “violations”):
a) Fraud transaction;
b) Participation in the Promotion for the purpose of illegal profits;
c) Participation in the Promotion by maliciously using multiple accounts (including but not limited to the same IP\same device\same registered mobile number\same bank card reserved mobile number\same bank card (including the virtual card attached to the master card)). Participation or assistance in withdrawal of UnionPay resources (including but not limited to coupons of all kinds, red packets or other rewards);
d) Participation in the Promotion by any robot software, spider software, crawler software, spamming software or other automated means;
e) Violations of the principle of good faith;
f) Implementing other cheating behaviour that is not actually receipt.
24. If there is any violation during participation in the Promotion, UnionPay International reserves the right to disqualify the user and inactivate his/her UnionPay App account, forfeit the reward and withdraw the red packet issued (including the consumed amount). UnionPay International reserves the right to claim against the offending users according to the seriousness of the circumstances and pursue relevant legal responsibilities.
25. As to any users and tools conducting malicious arbitrage through violating the above-mentioned terms and conditions, including but not limited to mobile number, UnionPay Card and UnionPay App etc., UnionPay International reserves the right not to reward or to claim against the reward, and forbid the offending users for participating in any promotion activities in future.
26. It shall be known by the users that all kinds of uncertainties exist in the Internet. UnionPay International reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the Promotion due to force majeure or large-scale malicious arbitrage in the Promotion, communication route failure or large-scale computer hacking etc.
27. UnionPay International shall not take any responsibility on the inability of participation in the Promotion due to the problem of users’ own electronic devices or other systems.
28. All time in the Promotion is based on the system time of UnionPay International.
29. UnionPay International is neither vendor nor service provider, thus UnionPay International shall not take any responsibility to the products/serves/food and beverages/menu provided by the merchants.
30. In case of any discrepancy between the Chinese and English terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail for all purposes.
31. The Promotion and usage of UnionPay App are bound by other terms and conditions. Please refer to UnionPay App or www.unionpayintl.com/hk/promotion/en/upqrcode for details.
UnionPay International (Macau) Customer Service Hotline: 0800 801