DCH Foods Hong Kong
Asia.Hong Kong SAR
01All UnionPay Card (card number starting with 62)
Thursday, March 04, 2021
Tuesday, March 23, 2021
From 4 to 23 March 2021, enjoy the following
offers at DCH Foods with UnionPay Card:
Get one HK$18 coupon upon spending of
Get two HK$18 coupon upon spending of
1. The Promotion is valid from 4 to 23 March 2021, both dates inclusive (refers to “Promotion Period”).
2. The promotion is applicable to UnionPay Credit and ATM Card with card number starting with 62 (refers to “UnionPay Card”), except the RMB cards issued by specific Hong Kong and Macau card issuing institutions. Qualified transaction must be settled via UnionPay network.
3. Cardholder is entitled to get a HK$18 DCH Foods Coupon upon single net purchase of HK$200; 2 HK$18 DCH Foods Coupons upon single net purchase of HK$350, an extra HK$18 coupon will be given for every cumulative increase of HK$150 upon the same purchase meet HK$350 and so on.
4. The Promotion is applicable to all shops of DCH Foods, DCH Finest and DCH Ztore in Hong Kong.
5. The offers cannot be used in conjunction with purchase of cooking oil, rice, bird nest, fresh vegetables, barbecue set, redemption, HK$88 combo set and other designated items, or used in conjunction with discount coupon, e-coupon of DCH Cooking Buddies App, membership discount and are not eligible for earning points under the DCH Foods membership program.
6. The offers carry no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash and other goods.
7. Minimum spending of using DCH Foods Coupon is HK$50 and the payment must be settled via UnionPay network. Coupon is valid until 30 March 2021 except Wednesdays and is bound by individual Terms and Conditions.
8. The offers are only available while stock lasts.
9. UnionPay International Company Limited is neither vendor nor service provider, thus shall not take any responsibility for the products or services provided by the merchant.
10. In case of disputes, the decisions of DCH Foods shall be final and conclusive.
11. In case of any discrepancy between Chinese and English version of terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail for all purposes.