Sakurada Japanese Restaurant in Royal Park
Asia.Hong Kong SAR
NoneAll UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
Wednesday, January 01, 2020
Thursday, December 31, 2020
10% off on a la carte menu at Sakurada Japanese Restaurant
– Not applicable to 1, 24-28 January, 14 February, 10 May, 21 June, 15 – 31 December 2020
– 10% service charge based on original price
– Not applicable to tea and condiment charge, live seafood, takeaway, set menu, private function or wedding banquet and are not valid for cigarettes, cigars, bottled drinks/spirits or tickets/coupons/vouchers
– A maximum of 1 table of 12 persons is entitled to enjoy the offer
1.Unless specified, the offers are valid from 1 January to 31 December 2020, both dates inclusive.
2.The promotion is applicable to UnionPay Card, except the RMB cards issued by specific Hong Kong and Macau card issuing institutions. Qualified transaction must be settled via UnionPay network.
3.Cardholders must state the usage of the offers in advance (before payment).
4.The offers cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotion, members’ privileges, discounts, promotional coupons, discounted and fixed-priced items unless specified.
5.The offers or gifts carry no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash or other offers.
6.Each customer can enjoy the offer or redeem the gift once only in each transaction unless specified.
7.The offers or gifts are only available while stock lasts. Participating merchants reserve the right to change the gift item with the same value.
8.The prices shown are for reference only.
9.The offers are applicable to all outlets of merchants in Hong Kong unless specified.
10.Should a participating merchant close, any offer provided by said participating merchant will be terminated immediately.
11.Individual terms and conditions apply to merchant offers. Please refer to respective merchant offer details or check with merchants.
12. UnionPay International Limited (refer to as “UnionPay International”) is neither vendor nor service provider, thus shall not take any responsibility for the products or services.
13.Participating merchants reserve the right to amend or terminate the offers and terms and conditions at any time, please refer to merchant’s notice for details.
14.In case of dispute, please contact respective merchant.
15.In case of any discrepancy between Chinese and English version of terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail for all purposes.