EASI is one of the most popular food delivery apps in Australia. EASI brings gourmets from 12,000+ restaurant partners to our users‘ doorsteps. In Australia, EASI is now serving more than 1,000,000 users in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart and Canberra. EASI is now boosting into an enormous global expansion: We are just starting to serve the users in Los Angeles (US), Toyko(Japan), Nottingham (UK), Birmingham(UK) and Auckland (New Zealand) from 2018.
NoneAll UnionPay card
Thursday, October 15, 2020
Thursday, December 31, 2020
UnionPay Cardholder can enjoy $5 Delivery Coupon of EASI.
Benefit Redemption Steps:
Login UnionPay APP – Search “U Rewards” – All Benefits – EASI New User Coupon
Click “U Rewards”-“Benefit Wallet”to get benefit voucher, click”Use Now” to jump to the designated page to redeem.
Note: The benefit voucher code will be invalid and automatically updated in 15 minutes, please use it in time on the designated page.
1. The Benefits are valid from now on to December 31st, 2020 (both dates inclusive).
2. Cardholders are required to get the benefit voucher with eligible UnionPay card and register as EASI new member.
3. Each card is limited to one benefit voucher during promotion period. Cardholder must use the benefit voucher within 7 days at designated link from the date of voucher acquisition.
4. Each benefit voucher code can only be used for the benefit a maximum of one time and is non-transferrable to another benefit once the benefit voucher code is redeemed. The amount of benefit vouchers is limited with 1,000 on first-come-first-served basis.
5. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, discounts, or packages and are non-exchangeable, transferable, or redeemable for cash.
6. The Offers are intended for personal use and cannot be used for any commercial or promotional purposes or any other purposes whatsoever unless authorized by EASI in writing.
7. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by EASI. If you have any questions or advices, please visit contact EASI.