Visa Program Name:
Dine in the Dark – Bangkok
Wednesday, April 01, 2020
Thursday, December 31, 2020
Dine in the Dark is an extraordinary culinary experience designed to raise awareness about blindness and raise funds for local charities dedicated to enriching the lives of the visually impaired. It was pioneered in Zurich by a Swiss socialite and trendsetter who happened to be blind. By 1999 the growing popularity of the concept expanded into becoming a fine dining restaurant and social club. Since then, the concept has spread to Germany, Paris, London, and now, Bangkok at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit.
For each diner, the hotel will make a donation to the Foundation for the Blind in Thailand. Dine in the dark allows you to get in touch with all of your senses – except one. Switch off the lights and turn on your senses at "Dine in the Dark".
- Complimentary sparkling wine.
- Priority reservation.
- Personal greeting from manager.
- Complimentary birthday cake on birthday month.
- Bookings to be made via Visa Concierge.
- Bookings are subject to availability.
- Call Visa Concierge or download the Visa Concierge app to make your booking. Search for visaconcierge on Apple iTunes or Google Play.
- This offer is valid until 31 December 2020.
- Subject to availability.
- Blackout dates: festive period – Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, special promotions, special events, Valentine’s Day, special occasions.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Restaurant general booking and cancellation policy will be applicable.
- Reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- Bookings are to be made via Visa Concierge.
Credit.Debit.Pre-Paid.Visa PayWave.Visa Checkout
Visa Platinum.Visa Infinite.Visa Signature.Visa Signature Preferred.Visa Signature Business.Visa Platinum Business.Visa Infinite Business.Visa Infinite Privilege
In Store / Offline
Food & Wine.EAT.Dining.Wine