Visa Program Name:
The Originator of Teppanyaki Steak Misono (Ginza store)
Wednesday, January 01, 2020
Thursday, December 31, 2020
With the demand to eat Kobe beef growing year after year, teppanyaki remains the most popular way to enjoy the world’s most sought-after meat. This authentic style of Japanese cuisine was first created by none other than Misono. Opening in 1945, Misono has mastered art of teppanyaki and possesses the knowledge and technology required in order bring out the best from Kobe Beef and wagyu beef. Misono proudly presents the Misono Selected Beef, a line-up selected from top quality domestic A4 and A5 ranked kuroge wagyu beef.
Ever since its establishment, Misono has been especially selective in beautifully marbled loin meat.
This is because loin is even richer in taste and texture and also said to be more nutritious than the fillet which contains less fat. Misono’s experienced procurement department is unerring in its appraisal.
Please enjoy Misono Selected Beef selected from meat that was adjudged to be in the best quality that day. Our sky lounge-type restaurant which overlooks the night view of Tokyo is the perfect place to enjoy a Kobe beef dinner.
- Complimentary welcome drink.
- Bookings to be made via Visa Concierge.
- Bookings are subject to availability.
- Call Visa Concierge or download the Visa Concierge app to make your booking. Search for visaconcierge on Apple iTunes or Google Play.
- This offer is valid 31 December 2020.
- Subject to availability.
- Offer applies on selected course meal ordered.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Advanced payment is required.
- Cancellations made anytime within 2 days of the reservation (2 days, a day before the reservation, or on the day of the reservation) will not be eligible for a refund.
- Changes to the reservation date, time, course, number of people, as well as any food requests, are required to be made at least 3 days before the reservation.
- Additional orders for food and drink can be made at the restaurant and must be paid at the restaurant after the meal.
- Restaurant general booking and cancellation policy will be applicable.
- Bookings must be made via Visa Concierge.
Visa Platinum.Visa Infinite.Visa Signature
In Store / Offline
Food & Wine.EAT.Dining