NoneOnly UnionPay cards that are not issued in China Mainland (card number starting with 62)
Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Online shopping, playing games, studying and researching, UnionPay on your way. From now on to June 30, 2020, you can participate in the instant reduction promotion after you register on this application page. https://marketing.unionpayintl.com/gmpregister/enrollpre.do?cid=4985820313
If UnionPay card (not issued in China Mainland and card number starts with 62) is used to pay for the orders at the designated merchants, then you can enjoy the discount automatically.
During the promotional period, each UnionPay card can enjoy the offer for 5 times. Participation in the promotion is limited by day, and places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis in the order in which actual transactions are made, ending at such time as the maximum allocation has been reached.
Participated merchants and discount
（1）Retail-Apple Amazon Over $250 get max $50 off
(2) Retail-iHerb JOYBUY Over $60 get $8 off
(3) Retail-exclude Apple Amazon iHerb JOYBUY Over $200 get $20 off
Tory Burch www.toryburch.com
Saks off www.saksoff5th.com
Brooks Brothers www.brooksbrothers.com
Victoria’s secret www.victoriassecret.com
(4) Games Over $45 get max $6 off
(5) Study and research Over $150 get $20 off
CFA institute www.cfainstitute.org
ETS – TOEFL www.ets.org
ETS – GRE www.ets.org
1. Only UnionPay cards that are not issued in China Mainland and whose card number starting with 62 can enjoy the discount.
2. The original transaction amount is the amount shown on the purchase order on the merchant’s website. The actual payment amount may differ depending on fees deducted by the card issuer. The information provided by the card issuer is final. If the original transaction currency is not US dollars, the threshold of the original transaction amount and the reduction of the discount amount of this promotion shall be applied in U.S. dollars (based on UnionPay exchange rate).
3. For queries regarding the application of discounts upon completion of the transaction, the cardholder may telephone the customer service hotline number on the official UnionPay International website.
4. This promotion is only applicable to online transactions with designated merchants.
5. In case of refunds or returns, only the actual amount paid by the cardholder is refunded. It does not include the amount discounted in the Flash Sale.
6. During the promotional period, each UnionPay card can only enjoy the discount 5 times. The data is only estimation and shall be subject to the actual situation. Participation in the promotion is limited by day, and places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis in the order in which actual transactions are made, ending at such time as the maximum allocation has been reached.
Discount amount（USD） Win Probability Daily quota Promotion Duration(day)
Retail-Apple Amazon 50 1% 6 108
Retail-Apple Amazon 10 8% 42 108
Retail-Apple Amazon 2 90% 470 108
Retail-exclude Apple Amazon 20 100% 30 108
Retail-iHerb JOYBUY 8 100% 1500 108
Games 6 3% 28 108
Games 5 20% 184 108
Games 3 76% 700 108
Study and research 20 100% 8 108
7. For all other terms and conditions, the information on the official UnionPay International website is final.
8. Please click the link below to download the UnionPay International app or follow us on WeChat to receive exclusive access to real-time flash sales with your UnionPay card.
1. Advance registration is required for specified Real-Time Flash Sale promotions. The information provided via officially designated UnionPay International channels is final.
2. In Flash Sale promotions for which registration is required, the information provided on the registration form is final. In case of errors, all special offers will be null and void.
3. Registration for a single promotion is limited to once per person per UnionPay card across all registration channels (including, but not limited to, the official UnionPay International website, data traffic companies and banks).
4. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis in the order in which actual transactions are made, ending at such time as the maximum allocation has been reached.
5. Following successful registration, approximately one minute is required for the registration to come into effect, after which time the cardholder may participate in the promotion.
6. When the cardholder’s participation in the promotion begins, UnionPay International will send a text message to the cellphone number supplied by the cardholder at registration, providing details of discounts. This includes, but is not limited to, the actual payment amounts and discounted amounts calculated in the local currency.
1. The cardholder consents to providing UnionPay International with registration data, including their bank card number and cellphone number, for the purpose of participating in Real-Time Flash Sale promotions, and consents to UnionPay International sending confirmatory text messages to the cellphone number supplied by the cardholder with notification of flash sale discounts. The cardholder shall be responsible for ensuring the completeness, authenticity and accuracy of the registration details. In the event that information provided is inaccurate, the cardholder will be barred from participation in the Real-Time Flash Sale promotion.
2. Registration-related data collected by UnionPay International is used solely to provide the cardholder with services for the Real-Time Flash Sale promotion (including, but not limited to, verification code confirmation during registration, and flash sale discount notifications). It will not be used for any other purposes nor divulged to third parties without the prior consent of the cardholder, except where specially required by applicable laws or regulatory authorities.
3. As required by applicable laws, UnionPay International will store the cardholder’s registration data solely for the purposes of the Real-Time Flash Sales promotion, and for the term stipulated by applicable laws and regulations and regulatory authorities.
4. The cardholder is aware and agrees that UnionPay International may be required to provide the cardholder’s data to third-party institutions such as affiliate companies or service providers, solely in order to provide the cardholder with services for the Real-Time Flash Sale promotion.
5. The data provided by the cardholder will be retained within China (for the purposes of this promotion, this does not include Hong Kong, Macao or Taiwan). Such data retention and transfer complies with applicable laws and regulations, and UnionPay International will undertake strict technical measures complying with laws and regulations in order to ensure the security of retained or transferred data.
6. UnionPay International will, in accordance with applicable laws, undertake necessary and adequate technical measures to guarantee the security of the cardholder’s registration data.